The Veyron is produced by Bugatti in France and is named after the winner of the 1939 24 Hour Le Mans - french driver Pierre Veyron.
We believe that this vehicle is the ultimate piece of macinery, reaching 60 mph from stand still in a jaw dropping 2.8 seconds and reaching 100 mph in an unbelieveable 5.5 seconds. This road worthy vehicle boasts an amazing top speed of 253.8 MPH. Prices for this gem of a car start at £880,000.00 and servicing and maintenance cost a bit as well, but if you've got the cash, its worth every penny!
- Length - 4462mm
- Height - 1204mm
- Width - 1999mm
- Track - 1724mm front and 1630mm rear
- Wheelbase - 2710mm
- Quad-Turbo W16
- Displacement - 8.0L/487.8
- Fuel system - DOHC VVT
- 1001 @ 6000 RPM
- 922 Nm @ 2200 RPM
- 4 Wheel drive
- 7 speed DSG - auto shift - manual
- Dual titanium with polished tailpipe finish
- ABS Braking system
- Ventillated carbon discs front & rear
- Double wishbone front & rear
- Standard height front/rear - 125/125 (mm)
- Handling height front/rear - 80/95 (mm)
- Top speed height front/rear - 65/70 (mm)
- Front - 265–680 ZR 500A (99Y) PAX System
- Rear - 365–710 ZR 540A (108Y) PAX System
- Presure 3.0 bar frront & rear
Click on an image to enlarge.
Oooh yeah baby!!